We have discussed Nova launcher and Microsoft launcher in our previous articles. Today we are going to discuss a new launcher named as “Apex Launcher”. This launcher also helps to customize the home screen. This Apex launcher APK is available in two version one is free and another one is Apex Launcher Pro Apk which is in-app purchase version of the app. At first, you can try Apex Launcher Apk and if you find it attractive then you can go for Apex Launcher Pro APK. We are sure, you will find this launcher also attractive like previously explained Nova launcher and Microsoft launcher.
Apex Launcher APK: Details
|App Name||Apex Launcher|
|Minimum Requirement||Android 4.0.3 and Up|
|Latest Version||V 3.3.3|
|Download size||Approx 4.50 MB|
|Last Update||July 23rd 2017|
|Offered By||Android Does|
Apex launcher APP: Features
- Apex Launcher Apk offers customizable home screen grid size.
- It offers infinite and elastic scrolling.
- You can hide any widget as per your requirement.
- Customize icons and labels for shortcuts and folders.
- It has convenient home screen gestures like pinch, swipe up/down, double tap etc.
- Lock your system.
- You can choose different folder preview styles and background.
- Fancy transition effects like tablet, cube etc.
- Hide apps from a drawer.
- This App supports 33 languages.
- Lots of other customization options.
Apex Launcher APK Pro (Paid Version): Features
- Advanced widget options (widgets in dock, overlapping widgets)
- More gesture options like two-finger gestures.
- Unread count notifications.
- Powerful drawer customizations.
- Enhanced folder support like bulk add, merge folders.
Permission required by Apex launcher APP:
- Access Widget App: This is required to create and display widgets on the home screen.
- Application information: Used to display warnings if other launchers are running,
- Control Vibration/ status bar/ wallpapers:
- Network Communications: This permission is required to report the errors.
- Phone Calls: This is required when you create direct-dial shortcuts on the home screen.
- Storage: Used to backup/ restore setting.
- Superuser: Required to add widgets from the drawer.
Download Apex Launcher Apk for Android
To download Apex Launcher for Android is an easy process. To do this, please follow the steps.
- Go to Google Play Store.
- Search for “Apex Launcher”
- Then click on install and wait till the downloading process of .APK file finishes.
- Open the .APK file you can find that in the download folder of your device.
- Open the file and click on install.
- Wait for some time and then you have Apex Launcher App in your device.
How to use Apex Launcher?
- You can pinch the home screen to access screen previews.
- To quickly launch any hidden app long press the app from the list of hide apps.
- To add widget from the drawer, enable the root helper in advanced settings.
- You can fix wallpapers zooming issues by choosing single wallpaper mode.
- Drag, hover and drop app icons over the delete button at the top of the screen to quickly uninstall the app.
Apex Launcher Apk: Last Words
Apex Launcher APK is the best android launcher. Its unique features make it different from other android launchers. If you want to try a new launcher or you want to customize the home screen of your device then you can go for Apex Launcher. We are sure it would not disappoint you.