If you are using Google Chrome as your browser then you might get error “ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE” on your browser which occurs whenever you are trying to log in to your website.
How to fix ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE error?
Method 1: Check your internet connection
The first thing you need to check the internet connection to solve this kind of issues. You need to first check whether your computer is properly connected to the internet or not. If there is a problem in the internet connection then this might cause the ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE error.
See More: How to Remove Password from Excel
Method 2: Reset networking settings
The ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE might cause due to the improper network connection of because of DNS settings. You can fix this kind of issues by resetting or flushing out the settings.
- Go to the start menu and type the cmd.
- Press on the Command prompt with right click and choose the run as its administrator.
- In its command prompt, you need to enter these following keyword of lines and press on the enter key. (ipconfig/release, ipconfig/renew, ipconfig/all, and ipconfig/flushdns, nets hint ip set dns)
- Then reboot your system and open the chrome again to check whether the problem gets solved or not.
Method 3: Update drivers
This kind of problem also occurs if there is a fault in the incompatible drivers. To get rid of this problem you need to update the driver.
- Install and download the Driver Easy software.
- Then run the Driver Easy option and click on the Scan Now option.
- The driver easy will scan the computer and detect if there is any occurrence of driver related problem.
- Press on the update icon.
- Select any of the latest version drivers.
- Press on the Update icon to update all the outdated and missed drivers.
Method 4: Clear browsing data
When you browse any data on Google Chrome then you might get error “ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE”. To solve the issues you need to clear the browsing data by following the below-mentioned process:
- Go to the Google Chrome, and click on the Ctrl + Shift + Delete keys at the same point in time.
- After this, you will find the window which is data cleared.
- To clear data, you can set the time period also. If you want to clear all the data then select “the beginning of time” as an option.
- Tick all the items and press “Clear browsing data”
Method 5: Install other browsers
If above methods did not work out, then you need to install another browser including Mozilla’s Firefox, and other to check whether you can browse the internet or not. For this, you need to uninstall the Google Chrome browser first and then install the other browser.
Also, check: How to Remove Password from Excel
What causes the “ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE” error?
This kind of error occurs whenever you are trying to log into the website. There can be various reasons which cause the occurrence of this kind of issues. You can solve this kind of issues by trying out these methods which we have listed below.